Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Um, I believe you misheard me...

Seriously,

I would never insult a customer!

So Sunday I had a customer that gave me a bad feeling afterwords, the kind of feeling that says, 'Hey, I think hes gonna start trouble.'

Apparently he came back the next day to complain...about ME!
*Induce fear and worry!*
Said the customer behind him said "This is taking too God Damn Long!" and the old man I was ringing up, thought I had AGREED WITH HIM!

erm, no old guy, no.

What I really said,
because I saw they were both getting stressed out that it was taking a little longer then usual for a manager to come over and key in a coupon for me (i was technically suppose to be express too, that didn't help) was,

"Yes, sometimes it can take the managers a little while to get over to me when it's busy."

APPARENTLY HE HEARD SOMETHING LIKE,

"Yeah, this man is taking long and its busy"

ERM, NOT EVEN CLOSE!

At least my boss knows that I would never say something like that.

Cool dude.

The old guy? A fucking ass wipe who needs to turn up his hearing aid.

FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment