Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Praise Jesus!

OMFG!

Born Again Christian Lady and Bible Quoting Child !

Thank HELL I didn't get this one, I would have lost my job...

And Technically both of them were quoting the bible. The mother kept quoting scripture, and telling her 3 year old boy to do the same, and she even went so far as to ask the cashier if he was "OF THE FAITH" ... he said he was Jewish, oops, mistake.

Cuz now she won't stop blessing him for being of the faith and is trying to get HIM to QUOTE SCRIPTURE TOO! And just going on and on about the great works and mysteries of god and blah blah blah, and her kid is like "Honnor thy father and thy mother" and I'm trying not to laugh my ass off cuz my customers are looking at me like 'WTF is going on over there?' and I mouth to them 'shes been quoting scripture for the past 5 minutes' and they are all like 'Well ok then, glad I'm in THIS lane.'

And she QUOTED SCRIPTURE to the cashier too, expecting him to be able to recognize it and quote back, and he's looking over at me like 'WTF do I do?' and im like, 'just keep humoring her now, you started it you gotta finish it.'

I am trying sooooo hard not to laugh my ass off. I dunno if I could have handled this lady, I probably would have had to say, "Mam, that is personal and I would prefer not to talk about it" cuz otherwise I would have quoted the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Best part?
It was that cashiers first day!
I told him, "See, you got your first crazy, now your one of us!"


(yea i get the irony in that opening too)

No comments:

Post a Comment