Friday, December 4, 2009

Pimpin Grand daddy stole the cash yo!

So today I'm on express all day (yay!)
but only because they are doing an audit on me
(for those who don't know or can't guess, it means they isolate me on the till and count it afterwords to make sure I'm not a dirty rotten thief! grrr)

Anyway, the reason they were doing that is because I had signed on to a till and rang some people up last week when the the previous customer came back and started arguing with the previous cashier that didn't leave yet about whether he gave her a $20 or a $50, she had given change for a $20, but he thought he gave her a $50. Manager comes over and makes change for a $50, then of course he has to count the til... yea, it was short like $50 cuz of that and since my # was in the machine I get an Audit sheet! :(

Anyway, the point of this entree was really to tell you about how I was on register a few days ago and saw the Pimpin-est Grand Daddy of em all. I'm talkin crisp white rebocks (stylish and comfortale) no laces, white sweat pants, styling sunglasses, and a white sweatshirt that said "Pimpin Ain't Easy".

I had to try soooo hard not to laugh my ass off.

Pimp on Old Dude, Pimp on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment