Thursday, September 24, 2009

Im not as healthy as I look you know...

Ok, listen, or read rather,

I can understand that where I work there are a lot of youngins (14-18 yr olds) that are less responsible and would just call out of work willy nilly "cuz man, i like, really wanted to go to that concert" or "dude, I really, like, don't feel like going to work today"
That's wrong, and irresponsible, and maybe they should be required to bring in a doctors note for a few days off...but give me credit where it's due!

I do my damn work, and I work hard!

I mean, seriously, been there for 5 years, never caused trouble, no history of calling out randomly, only when I've been sick...which, unfortunately, has been more often as of late. I've been battling a bout of bronchitis that I can't seem to shake. It has reared its ugly head for the past two summers now.

Yes, that's right, I get bronchitis...in the middle of summer, warmest and most beautiful months of the year here, and I get sick...WTF?!?!

Well, I have diabetes, type 1, had it since I was 7, so my immune system is shot to hell.
I look ok on the outside, but am a mess inside.

Its like AIDS without being contagious, please don't get offended, because it is true.

If I don't die from some weird accident, I will most likely die from pneumonia or some common cold in my 60s, which come to think of it, isn't so rare in the elderly is it? I guess what I should say is, I work just as well or harder then my coworkers, but if I get overtired and a cold then I get bronchitis because my body is bad at fighting off the infection.

It happens fast too.

You get a cold, your sick for a few days, I get a cold and a few days later, its bronchitis.

SUCKS HUH?

so,

The point of this whole rant, is that in a complexly irrespective way, my 'Woman Instigating Troubling Coworker Hell ' or WITCH tells me I need to bring in a doctors note...WTF?!?! No feel better or anything, just a brief, concise demand for evidential paperwork. I love how she doesn't give a shit who I am or knows I have this problem, way great equal treatment and such employers, yea. I only have trouble with this supervisor, all the others are very understanding. My boss, well, we will just leave Natzi Bitch out of this.

This WITCH, she treats you like her dogs, like you serve her now dammit kneel before her! God forbid it you get sick, then your like a broken dog, someone to kick while your down.

Oh hell no, I kneel to no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment