Thursday, September 10, 2009

WTF, Who did the schedule?!?!

Seriously,

It was like a kinder gardener with ADD did the schedule this week. This hasn't happened in a while, but it was baaaaaaad.

Ok, so in my previous post I talked about being scheduled without warning on Monday just because it was Labor Day and they felt it would be busy? I guess they scheduled too many people Monday since they gave me no trouble when I asked no to come in since I had plans.

Well, this over scheduling of course, effectively messed up the rest of the week.

Short staffed, MAN were we short staffed Tuesday!

At 1 in the afternoon there were only about 5 or 6 cashiers on front end when there should have been at least twice that!

Oh shit,
so managers were jumping on register(the cool managers were there by chance, so they were ready to get right in there and help, do what really needed to be done.), and the Nazi Bitch was calling for any available cashiers from the different departments in the store (I worked it for a couple hours, I was suppose to be in the kiddy room, I had to close it that night.) No one got their breaks, it was so dumb...and illegal.

I suspect the same person that scheduled me for work on the night of the baseball game was the one who did the schedule this week...so fuck them.

No comments:

Post a Comment