Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Challenges at Work

Well,

I had my 6 month review at work yesterday-ish, and it was confirmed I am awesome (I've long suspected such...) And I really don't take compliments well, its was like I was getting shot at, it took all my strength not to twitch at each compliment that was shot at me.

Oi.

I'm the person who is hardest on herself when she makes a mistake, know what I mean? I hate making mistakes, and that often holds me back from advancing as fast as I may want to.

I dunno, it just seems like lately I've been happy to go to work, happy to have a job, happy to be working you know what I mean?

So I was really happy at work yesterday, but the boss also challenged me to to do something new and different and entrepreneur like, I've never done anything like it before. I will try to try to do it, i guess.



Well, I suppose that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment