Thursday, February 18, 2010

Excuse Me?

This is to the little old bitty that makes me ring up every one of her produce items by scanning the printed bar codes she puts on them after weighing them at our self weighing stations in the produce section, but always somehow picking the machine that will not scan them forcing me to have to type them each in individually because OMFG it's like a few cents cheaper on your tag then when I weigh it on my GOVERNMENT REGULATED SCALE, and you will not even listen to me explain that even when I am doing what you asked me to and holding up the express line, holy FUCK!

Please,

Drive your car into a lake and drown.

Fall off a cliff.

Get attacked and impaled by ninjas.

Some how set your self on fire and burn to death while preparing couscous.

Just FUCKING DROP DEAD !

Thank you :)

p.s. I hate you, you irritate the hell out of me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment