Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Damages Disaster

Fuck you for not putting in the effort to teach me where damages are and having me have to ask a bunch of people until I figure it out. Typical. Disaster, she was right, next time, I'm making sure they show me where to go and what to do.

------------------------------------------

On a lighter note, a mother and her four year old boy come through my lane today. I start bagging their groceries and the little boy looks up at me and says,

"I love Lady Gaga, she is sooooo bEAutiful!"

I looked at the mom ask if to say, did he just say what I think he said? And she was like "Oh, is he talking about Lady Gaga again? He's a big fan"

And as they were leaving he was like, "Mom, are we going to listen to Lady Gaga in the car? She is pretty."

I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment