Tuesday, October 27, 2009

AHH! MY EYES!

So, I happened to overhear part of the conversation of my next two customers, and it went something like this...


*Talking about Girl 1's key chain*

Girl 1: "...so he got it for me cuz he was worried about me, isn't that sweet?"

Girl 2: "I dunno, I guess so, it can't accidentally go off can it?"

Girl 1: "No no, its really secure. The cap is hard to get off, I guess it's so you don't hurt yourself."

Girl 2: "Oh that's good then"

*I ring up Girl 2 with the usual flare, then to girl two.*

Me: "Hello, how are you today"

Girl 1: "Oh, good." *Goes to hand me her key chain*

Me: "Um, I'm a little worried about touching your key chain now... is it safe?"

Girl 1: *laughs* "Oh, no, it's ok, its just mace"

Me: o_O' "o... ok then."

Girl 1: "The cap is on really tight, it can't go off accidentally or anything."

Me: *carefully scans key tag and hands back key chain*


Yea, just another usual day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment