Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I see myself as a license ninja, why don't you?

Ok, so we have to check everyone's license if they are buying alcohol, and I get this lady today:
She takes out her license, slides it across the moving belt from one end to the other, and of course it falls through into the bowls of the register.

I know I have this look on my face like, *what the fuck, are you for real* ?

Can't say that of course, I make jokes, put her at ease, promised we would find it.
So I take the scale apart, no luck.
Check the catch tray, no luck.
Have to open the side hatch at the bottom and reach into the dirt and wires, and god know what else, but I do find her license. So yay, but seriously lady,

What the Fuck were you thinking?

"I'm gonna be all ninja and cool and slide my license across to the cashier and ..." ?

uh...
No.
Don't do that ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment